Now Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers
Earn Up to $873-$918/Week - Per Diem Allowance of $66/day - Recent Grads Welcome!
We Raised Driver Pay and Sign on Bonuses! New Pay Rate up to $0.51 CPM for experienced drivers and $2,500 sign on bonus for SOLO Qualified Drivers
Driving a truck isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle. Although the drivers we’re looking for love life on the road, they also have a place they call home. That’s why at Transport America, we offer a ton of route choices, and we stick to those routes like clockwork. So when our drivers say they’ll be home on Friday, their families can count on it. In an industry that's been plagued for too long by broken promises and misinformation, this much is clear: change is here, and it began with the great men and women who are driving this company in the right direction.
Our traditional over the road driving careers offer great miles and allow professional drivers to be the captains of their own ship.
Pay & Benefits
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
- $500 when first trip is assigned
- $1,000 at 60 days
- $1,000 at 120 days
- $3,000 Referral bonus
- Top pay as high as $.51 CPM for experienced drivers plus:
- Performance bonus! Earn up to an additional $.03 CPM
- Additional $.04 CPM on all Hazmat loads
- Earn up to $873-$918/week
- Per Diem Allowance of $66/day - No charges, fees or deductions
- Paid Orientation - $75 per day, plus transportation, hotel room and 2 meals/day
- $ure Pay - you audit & approve your pay on each trip
- Vacation pay
- Competitive accessorial pay
- Average 2,000 miles/week
- Majority of freight is drop and hook - 99% No Touch Freight
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plan includes company match
Why Transport America?
- No Team Training
- Dog Friendly Trucks
- Passenger Program
- Equipment and technology to make the job safer and easier for you
- Safety as a value with a CSA score to back it
- 24/7 Support, 365 days a year
- Veterans encouraged to apply – we recognize military service when determining pay
- 21 years old
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT Qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Interested in Driving for Transport America? Apply Now!