Beacon Hill Legal is actively seeking a qualified healthcare attorney available on a temporary, remote basis to join a fast-paced in-house legal team supporting a leading healthcare technology and services company.
- 6+ years of healthcare practice experience, ideally working in-house;
- Solid healthcare background required, ideally having exposure to working with hospital systems, healthcare providers, and/or pharmaceutical companies;
- Must have significant contracts drafting and negotiation experience. Will be reviewing, drafting and negotiating a range of commercial agreements (i.e. master services agreements, vendor agreements, non-disclosure agreements, etc.) and healthcare insurance plans across departments within the organization, as well as corporate partners;
- Regulatory and compliance experience is also required. Will be assisting with the annual review process of policies and procedures, including healthcare regulations and privacy matters.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Must be licensed and in good standing in at least one US jurisdiction;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Attention to detail and analytical ability;
- Demonstrated flexibility regarding client and legal team requests;
- Ability to work within a lean team and high volume work environment;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that values communication, empathy and hard work on the part of their employees.
Follow BeaconHillLegal on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)