Technology Sector Digital Cloud Enablement/Change Management Senior Manager
Our Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry practice is powered by one of the world's largest groups of specialists, alliances with more than 100 global companies, and services shaping the most recognized TMT brands-and helping those brands navigate and thrive in the digital world.
Fueled by emerging technologies and trends such as AI, anything-as-a-service (XaaS), cloud, and edge computing, the technology industry continues to define our thriving future. We serve companies across multiple sub-sectors including software, computer hardware, networking equipment, semiconductor and IT services.
The Human Capital Offering Portfolio focuses on helping organizations manage and sustain their performance through their most important asset: their people. Centered on five core issues, this Portfolio signifies to the market that we see Human Capital as a topic critical to the C-Suite. As we go-to-market we will show our clients that we serve more than HR organizations - from the CEO to CFO, Risk Manager to Business Unit leader-and that we deliver on our issues and help create value for our clients.
* Business Transformation Enablement "BTE" - Change management, training, strategic communications, and culture transformation
* Digital & Cloud Enablement - Communications, training and/or change management to support technical/cloud-based implementations and emerging technologies.
* Cloud Transformation - IT and cloud transformation, including operating model design, talent planning, learning, and change management
* Org Design - Org Design methods, governance and decision solutions, workforce transition and job design
* Retirement & Wealth - Retirement provider expertise
* Actuarial & Insurance Solutions- Experience in actuarial Life, Health or Property and Casualty
The Organization Transformation practice is about transforming the organization (and the benefits providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This involves helping our clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future. It could include changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions, re-designing the organization structure, and will require a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation.? To enable our success, it will be critical to use data and insights to inform better ways of working together.
Digital & Cloud Enablement
Are you passionate about helping clients evolve their organization to adapt to and solve the complex challenges of globalization and digitalization by using digital technologies to capitalize on value-creating opportunities? Are you enthusiastic about helping clients develop their workforce and culture into an agile, data-driven, market-sensing organization that successfully integrates digital technologies into the everyday life of their clients?
As a member of our Organization Transformation - Digital & Cloud Enablement practice, you will deliver change management, training, communications, organization design and governance, and culture solutions that enable industry-leading clients to meet and exceed their digitalization goals.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? How about a company that "walks the talk" by being an organization built for agility, driven by a workforce and culture that extends beyond borders and is led by empowered leadership? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work You'll Do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. You will contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways including:
* Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
* Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
* Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
* Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
* 10 plus years of experience serving clients in the Technology sector including software, computer hardware, networking equipment, semiconductor and IT services. Industry experience is a must for this position.
* 10 plus years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role (serving as internal consultant) with experience leading teams in core change management capabilities and organizational readiness.
* 10 plus years of experience leading digital and cloud enablement teams for clients that have migrated from on premise/legacy technologies to cloud technologies
* 10 plus years of experience with organizational change management and organizational readiness, digital change enablement, tech adoption, communication strategy, training strategy, training, and communications
* 10 plus years of experience with business and functional transformation (supply chain, finance, HR)
* Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
* Previous experience on technology implementation projects (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce.com, Workday, SuccessFactors, custom solutions) in a relevant industry or consulting environment
* Working knowledge of emerging technologies, including understanding the difference between digitization and digitalization
* Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
* Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
* Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
* Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership, including the desire and eagerness to mentor and assist in the professional development of junior staff members
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 108579