The Technology Portfolio Manager – IT Services is an individual with a deep understanding of Managed IT Services and is responsible for creating, implementing, and driving efficient and effective portfolio management processes in support of business objectives. Individuals designated as subject matter experts are typically sought out by others interested in learning more about or leveraging their unique expertise to solve specific problems or help meet particular technical challenges. The Technology Portfolio Mgr – IT Services is focused on a very specific technology that may be part of a broader technology suite. The position requires significant interaction with cross-functional departments within the company, collaboration across other technology portfolios, and excellent communication and relationship management skills to influence and resolve issues.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all technologies, business relations with sales, other marketing, and industry leaders
- Management of a key technology segment.
- Takes ownership of key a key product strategy designed by the management team.
- Manage the development of product lifecycle plans within the group.
- Manage a single to multiple technologies. strategies that feed market requirements and the portfolio marketing group
- Liaison to RCL and other OpCos as RUSA / Global SME
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Information Technology, Marketing or related field.
- Min 5 years of experience in matrix managing people. Sales experience is a big plus.
- Min 5 years of experience managing products processes
- Requires min 5 years of experience and significant depth of knowledge in Managed IT Services
- Requires min 5 years of experience with product / solutions oriented company.
“Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants, including those who may have arrest and conviction records.”
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Compensation Range $90,000 - $125,000
Position is Bonus Eligible, 16% STI