At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The EY Technology Solution Delivery practice advises and supports its TMT clients in assessing, designing, transforming and implementing the leading-edge process and technology solutions required to efficiently run their businesses across the sales and marketing, supply chain, billing/finance, service assurance and network fulfillment domains. Our service delivery roles span business/technical analysis, business/technical architecture, technology strategy, agile/IT delivery management, process improvement and operations efficiency, with a focus on BSS/OSS applications, digital experiences (online and mobile), cloud migrations and systems integration.
This is a rapidly growing practice, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our client delivery teams, and we will rely on you to provide our clients with unique business and technology insights/perspectives on how best to transform, innovate and deliver new products, services and customer/agent experiences in this ever-evolving industry.
Your key responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced professional to support our clients looking to transition their billing and finance technology support infrastructures to deliver more automated, efficient and timely interactions with their customers across the provisioning, use and pay processes, driving explosive revenue growth. You may be engaged with the implementation of any of several vendor technology stacks, including Zuora, Amdocs, CSG Systems, Netcracker, Oracle and many others, or be involved with the delivery of custom-developed, purpose-built solutions for our TMT clients. Your responsibility is to drive innovative solutions to address the billing, payments and finance objectives of your clients as part of a high-performing team in roles ranging from business/technical analyst, solution designer, technology architect, product owner, technical lead, DevOps engineer, application configurator, software developer, scrum master and more.
Skills and attributes for success
- Translate business strategy, objectives, requirements and use cases into business process or technology architecture solutions that support client business and technical objectives
- Experience with the implementation of business architecture, process design and/or technology solutions in the billing, finance and supply chain domains
- Experience with proposal/delivery of on-premises and cloud-based/SaaS technology solutions from any or several billing and finance application vendors
- Experience with billing and payments channel design, omni-channel billing strategies, financial flows (revenues and payables) and results reporting
- Experience with automated billing and payment strategies, collections, revenue accounting and financial analytics
- Understanding of billing, payments data management, including value chain synchronization and revenue recognition processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing delivery engagements and client relationships, providing strategic insights and recommendations for innovative solutions in a complex business and technology environment
- Capability to define the target state logical or functional architecture and transition roadmap, including principles and guidelines, patterns and standards
- Experience in producing deliverables and documentation (i.e., business requirements, technical specifications, user stories, use cases) which can be leveraged as input to technology delivery workstreams
- Experience in working in an agile environment and applying agile delivery methodologies, such as, Scrum/SAFe, SDLC, systems analysis, requirements gathering, solution design, software configuration and development, estimating tools, testing and implementation cutovers
- Demonstrated capability to develop long-term relationships and networks, both internally and externally, interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders and executives
- Experience in writing data queries and performing complex data analysis activities across a multitude of analytics and reporting technologies (i.e., Tableau, PowerBI, SQL)
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree and three or more years of related work experience
- Two to four years of "hands-on" experience in a billing and/or finance analyst, product owner or solution architect/delivery role
- Three or more years of experience designing complex processes or systems, data reporting and analytics solutions within the TMT industry domain
- Knowledge of billing, finance or supply chain domain architecture design practices and prior advisory experience relevant to TMT industry-specific business and technology functions
- Strong verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology solutions
- Flexibility and willingness to travel and a valid driver's license
What we look for
We are interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of business and technology trends in the billing and finance domains, specifically within the TMT industry. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital and process optimization strategies, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].