Small company is seeking a technology individual that has a wide range of skills. Must be hardworking and willing to grow and learn.
- Individual will be responsible for application and system support
- Responsible for the developing and managing inventory system and lab information system
- Ideally would like individual to have ability to develop and support SQL, VB, etc.
- Will interface with other departments and reports to QA and Technology
- Experience with programming
- Strong problem solver and ability to solve problems and be a self starter
- Improve systems and procedures and get to the bottom of any problems and resolve
- Ability to work in a fast paced enviornment and multi-task
- Bachelor's degree in a related computer science or business degree.
- Support in a cGMP or other regulatory environment
- LIMS (Labware) is desired but not required
Will take individuals that are out of school or just starting out that want to grow and learn
THIS IS A 50 HOUR WORK WEEK AND SALARY REFLECTS.