Senior Technical Program Manager
Work onsite Philadelphia, PA
Join our team of Professionals!
Long term contract position, possible contract to hire. (no corp to corp or 3rd party agencies)
Security Clearance is required
We are seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager to lead the development and oversight of government-funded projects relating to electronics manufacturing research for the Government and to provide management support to a senior director responsible for the company’s largest program.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Maintain and develop strong relationships within Government program offices
- Develop detailed project plans (including work breakdown structures)
- Manage existing projects provide updates on milestones, project status, timelines and budgets
- Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to ensure expectations and requirements are satisfied on time
- Prepare and present technical project information to customers, stakeholders, and senior management.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- B.S. in engineering
- 10 years of related experience.
- Record of proven excellence in technical project management in a matrix organizational structure.
- Knowledge and experience in defense-related government contracting.
- Excellent planning and presentation skills and a well-organized approach to project management are essential.
- Proven ability to develop government customer relationships.
- Experience with MS Project and MS Office Suite required.