Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 4.56 billion Euros, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
Eurofins Abraxis Inc., a Eurofins Technologies company, is a member of the Eurofins Group with major offices and production facilities in the United States, Europe, and Asia, is an international provider of rapid test kits for regulatory agencies, academic and industrial research. The company’s strengths are its strong customer orientation, fast service and high quality products.
Eurofins Abraxis, Inc. is searching for a Technical Manufacturing Associate for Manufacturing and Shipping in Warminster, PA.
Technical Manufacturing Associate responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Compliance with all SOPs and batch records
- Preparation of reagents, buffers and solutions
- Perform ELISA testing—both manually and on automated machines
- Data interpretation and troubleshooting capabilities
- Bottle/vial filling (knowledgeable in regards to cross-contamination), sealing, and labeling
- Kit manufacturing—both ELISA and lateral flow
The ideal candidate would possess:
• Chemistry and biology courses
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 40 hrs per week, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Warminister, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration
• 0 – 3 years related laboratory experience
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.