The Learning Delivery team partners and collaborates with many parts of the talent organization to enable the delivery of learning programs.
Work you'll do
As a member of the Talent Services Development Delivery team, you will act as a learning and talent development manager on effective and leading-edge learning and development designs that align with learning and talent development strategy to achieve desired business outcomes. Develop and execute an optimum delivery strategy through collaboration with the development leaders and managers, Talent Services and business leaders. Oversee the delivery of new learning and capability development programs and optimize delivery resources through collaboration with the Talent Learning & Development (previously called Center of Excellence or COE). Manage resources and budgets to ensure the effective delivery of curriculum, programs, and processes. Build, manage and leverage relationships with Talent and business colleagues.
- Team with Development Leads and Managers to deliver established learning programs
- Manage and execute communications in collaboration with the Talent Learning & Development team and National Meeting & Events Services (MES)
- Manage day-to-day programs and delivery processes for live classroom deliveries and programs at Deloitte University, in local offices and at off-site hotels and conference centers
- Ensure national policies, programs and guidelines are followed by team and manage escalations/exceptions, as needed
- Act as a learning and talent development business advisor on effective and leading-edge learning and development strategies to achieve business goals
- Establish the right communications vehicles and project management tools to ensure real-time and close connection to business leaders, organizational priorities and changes.
- Provide input into the annual plan and budget to execute learning and talent development activities, as appropriate
- Demonstrate initiative in recommending and implementing delivery process improvements to increase efficiency, and constantly moving learning to the next level
- Manage Delivery Specialists and Lead Specialists and collaborate with other Delivery Managers to successfully execute on the Talent Services vision
The mission of Talent Services improves efficiencies and operational excellence, delivers strategic and transactional services, institutionalizes operations efficiencies and quality and enhances ability to scale and reduce cost structure. Talent Services focuses on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors and Talent Learning & Development.
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 8 years of related experience
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
- Consultative approach toward clients
- Sound leadership skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to travel 25-30%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $78,570 to 144,695.