The Senior Vice President of Marketing for Company will be part of the broader Company Marketing team, based out of King of Prussia, PA, and work closely with the Company team based in VA.
Company is seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic Senior Vice President of Marketing looking to grow their career, a Marketing team and our laboratory business.
The Senior VP of Marketing should have experience growing a young, revenue-generating entrepreneurial company to a large, multi-pronged business in a short period of time. Extensive experience in both B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to consumer) preferred. The Senior VP will be responsible for evolving the lab's brand, creating new products and services desirable by existing and future clients, crafting elaborate business development and strategic plans, and effectively implementing those plans across multiple marketing and sales channels.
The Senior VP should have extensive experience in growing a brand and creating and executing marketing plans for both businesses and consumers. From digital to traditional advertising to print collateral, the Senior VP will be instrumental in crafting the sales and marketing pitch and reasons to choose Company for our multiple, and growing, products and services. They should have hands on experience with website development and design and all forms of digital marketing (ex. paid search, SEO, social, retargeting, etc.). The Senior VP will lead the company's strategy and execution of all digital and non-digital marketing, potentially including traditional advertising channels such as TV, radio, out of home, and more.
The Senior VP will be responsible for establishing and managing a marketing team, inclusive of recruitment, team development and retention. As the company evolves, so will the design and skill set of the Marketing team, as determined by the Senior VP.
This position is for someone currently in a Vice President, Senior Vice President or Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) position. If you have vision, the ability to develop strategy, and the skills execute, this is a position for you.
- Recruit, lead and retain a world-class internal Marketing team.
- Meet and exceed aggressive company-wide goals around sales of Company products and services.
- Build the Company brand, as well as any additional future brands, as the predominant provider of COVID-19, pharmacogenetic and genomic services in the US.
- In partnership with agencies and the larger Marketing team, plan and execute digital and traditional advertising campaigns to grow sales with new clients and existing clients.
- Collaborate on creative development to support new programs, products, and services, including hands-on copywriting for a multitude of channels.
- Manage the creative and content creation process, ensuring that our messaging is cohesive and organized across all marketing and advertising efforts.
- Manage a budget in terms of planning, tracking, optimizing, and reporting.
- Analyze real-time and trending performance, have a strong handle on the KPIs of the business and share analysis throughout the organization.
- Partner closely with the call center, sales team, lab operations and more across the organization to ensure our strategy, execution and results are on point.
- Conduct market research on other laboratories and client needs in order to identify opportunities to improve or expand upon our services.
- Communicate trends, highlights, and lessons to internal colleagues in a professional, succinct manner.
- Vet new and emerging advertising opportunities in all channels.
- Organize and present planning and results presentations to be shared internally with company executives and leadership.
- Create and package products and services which will aggressively grow the business Company does within the spaces of COVID, pharmacogenetic testing, genomic services and additional healthcare services to B2B, B2C and B2G (business to government) clients.
- Partner closely with Sales to identify to provide the Sales team with the strategy and material necessary to sell the Company products and services and differentiate them in the marketplace.
- Responsible for creating world-class websites, collateral, advertising and sales pitches, and ensuring they are accurate and sell our products and services effectively.
Education and Experience:
- 15+ years' experience in a very hands Marketing role, ideally within the healthcare industry, that required creating, growing and retaining a cross-functional Marketing team which excelled at their work.
- Expertise strategizing and executing complex cross- channel marketing campaigns, inclusive of digital (PPC, SEO, Social) and traditional (TV, radio, out of home, print, etc.) channels for both B2B and B2C clients.
- Expertise delivering significant individual contributions and accomplishing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in writing and all forms of communication (web content, emails, presentations, etc.) for both internal and external audiences. Examples of communications will be required.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce in order to track and improve the impact of our marketing efforts.
- Experience establishing a new brand in a way which results in quickly growing brand awareness and a strong reputation.
- Experience instituting and participating in an organized creative development process for campaigns.
- Solid mathematical aptitude. Ability to analyze complex datasets, understanding major KPIs in different broadcast channels.
- Experience analyzing performance data and market trends, then communicating insights to drive future advertising strategies.
- Communication with executive leaders of the company in a daily function.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Communication or any related field from an accredited institution, MBA in Marketing or a similar field preferred.
- Very strong project management skills.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and, ideally, Salesforce and Marketo
- Experience building websites which drive engagement and customers
Leadership: Leads by example with integrity, respect and professionalism at all times. Remains dedicated to our cause and goals.
Branding: Experience growing a brand and brand reputation/management
Customer Service: Meets internal and external customers' needs in timely, effective manner. Proactive, driven, and professional.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: Work in a professional office space
Travel: Some travel to the lab in VA and elsewhere will be required (<25% of the time)