Since 2001, RealStreet has connected construction management executives to owners and leading contractors, working on commercial and government projects. As one of the leading firms in the country specializing exclusively in this area, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading organizations enabling us access to the top engineering and construction programs throughout the country.
RealStreet has an assignment for a Structural Project Engineer in West Chester, PA. This individual will support our client, a premier provider of environmental and infrastructure support services serving federal, state and local government. This position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Structural Project Engineer will be responsible for providing support on nationwide projects by performing technical report writing and analyzing existing infrastructures to include development of Preliminary Engineering Reports (PERs). Additional responsibilities of the Structural Project Engineer include:
- Preparing project scope of work, estimates and budgets
- Creating proposal related documentation
- Managing contract bidding and award processes
- Performing engineering design calculations and construction phase engineering services
- Coordinating with team members including:
- Traveling to work sites to perform inspections including meeting with client site representatives and contractors