Now seeking a dynamic Cosmetics Store Manager for our Luxury retail store!
Bluemercury is widely recognized as the nation’s largest, and fastest growing luxury beauty products and spa retail chain. An entrepreneurial company founded to revolutionize the purchase of cosmetics and skincare our focus is on the client experience. Bluemercury offers a thoughtfully curated selection of luxury brands in a neighborhood store environment where expertly trained staff provide personalized product advice and targeted spa services. Now in its 22nd year, Bluemercury is aggressively expanding its store footprint, ecommerce, brand portfolio, and we continue to expand across the United States, bringing our honest, friendly expertise to beauty junkies and product enthusiasts across the nation.
This position is responsible for exemplifying Bluemercury's customer service philosophy at the store level, maximizing revenue and providing a high standard of customer service. You will lead a team of knowledgeable, well-trained, enthusiastic and customer focused sales and spa associates.
- Ensure each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, deep product knowledge and honest advice
- Develop and implement plans to meet/exceed sales goals
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Manage inventory, expenses and payroll
- Present a well-stocked, clean and beautifully presented sales floor and spa
- Create and run special in-store events
- Continually evaluate and manage performance challenges
- Actively recruit and provide ongoing training to your staff
Minimum Qualifications include:
- 2+ years of leadership in Retail Management. Experience with selling multiple high-end cosmetics and skincare lines preferred.
- Must be a hands-on leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, high- energy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated results in previous leadership roles
- A proven ability to train and lead others
- Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and listening
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic, high growth environment
- Commitment to providing expert customer service, quality operations and an unparalleled level of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills and conflict resolution skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and must be available to work Saturdays
Join us today for these added benefits:
Debt-Free Education benefit: This means the company will pay 100% of tuition for select Bachelor and Associate degrees, high school completion courses, and other programs and certifications for our employees.
Health, Dental, and Vision benefits, and product discount upon hire
Monthly SPIFF (monetary incentive) for highlighted products
Monthly BONUS potential
We are ideally seeking career minded individuals currently pursuing their passion in retail cosmetics management.
This job description is not all inclusive. Bluemercury, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Bluemercury, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.