Open collaboration and teamwork are how we build trusting relationships, and we value diversity, equality, and inclusion in all interactions. We treat each other with respect and team members demonstrate integrity and reliability in all they do. We work hard and don’t miss a chance to say thank you or to celebrate our wins and successes with each other; we take time and value having fun at work. We are one team.
PARTNERS FOR LIFE
We listen intently to the needs of our customers, both internally and externally. We passionately take on challenges; and our focus is on fresh ideas and solutions that promise to deliver the highest levels of quality, service, and value. We do our best, and we push each other to be better along the way. With all of this, trust is the foundation. We are known for excellence. We build customer relationships for life.
We drive to be the best at what we do and in turn help our customers be the best at what they do. Our curiosity and our passion for learning is our biggest advantage for our customers. Delivering revolutionary ideas and solutions that disrupt old ways of thinking to accelerate the success of our customers is where we excel. We are nimble, delivering ideas and solutions quickly without sacrificing quality, service, or value. We innovate courageously.
STAFF SOFTWARE ENGINEER – (DATA SCIENCE TEAM)
Staff Software Engineers design and build phenomenal products for Enverus’ Data Science platform. Work with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, DevOps Engineers, and QA Engineers to develop well-written, reusable code and support the production platform.
- Write performant, maintainable code in a nimble software engineering environment
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and other professionals to ship phenomenal products
- Work on hard problems: distributed learning systems, performance critical GPU operations, and interrelated suite of packages
- Facilitate good architecture based on modern software development practices
- Find pragmatic solutions - right tool for the job
- Build and champion standards and technologies for the entire organization.
- Identify critical opportunities and work across teams to implement solutions
- Mentor and guide engineers and data scientists across a variety of technical challenges
ROLE COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Advanced software development
- Modern development tools:
- Required: Python, Git
- Ideal: Numpy, Pandas, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark, Dask
- Extensive experience with modern CI/CD
- Deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Designed, interconnected, and deployed scalable production systems
- Professional and teamwork-driven mentorship
- Scrum, Agile, and collaboration practices
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience