Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently looking for a Staff Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Site development and design, including stormwater management, plan preparation, grading, drainage and stormwater conveyance, various permits/applications, report writing and construction documents including specifications.
- Conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects
- Being accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects
- Assisting in the preparation of engineering project documents participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering and management project issues
- Ensuring effective engineering communications
- Traveling and conducting field work on a limited/project required basis
- Supervising graduate engineers and CAD technicians
- Required education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum years of experience: 4-7
- Computer skills required: AutoCAD C3D; HydroCAD; Microsoft
- Stormwater Management design software; Watershed Modeling; Water; Wastewater; Transportation.
- Ability to work well in a group setting
- Professional Engineer's License in PA, LEED Certification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Civil 3D is a plus
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled