Calling all Staff Accountants!
PeopleShare is hiring ASAP for a Remote Staff Accountant I in Philadelphia!
Job Details as a Staff Accountant I:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.
- Pay: $49.00 per hour
- Contract Role until 9/2022 - could extend or go permanent as a staff accountant!
Job Requirements as a Staff Accountant I:
- Working knowledge of Workday General Ledger, Grants, Billing/Invoicing Functions preferred
- Good working knowledge of third party insurance and public assistance programs.
- AR follow up experience, collections experience, and experience with payers is required as a staff accountant.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting is required.
Job Description as a Staff Accountant I:
- Working under general supervision, prepares grant close outs, financial and other operating reports, as well as routine accounting tasks.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.