Ref ID: 03720-0011881890
Classification: Staff Accountant
Compensation: $45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Do you want to become a critical part of an innovative Non-Profit company? Robert Half Finance has an opportunity for a full-time Staff Accountant. This is a job where someone driven by a challenging work environment with many components can thrive. In this Staff Accountant role, it will be critical for you to prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation. To succeed in this role, you will need to perform internal reporting during the monthly close, participate in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules reporting processes. This company, based in the Philadelphia area, offers a challenging and multi-faceted opportunity where effort is rewarded.
- Responsible for cash accounting, bank reconciliations, and account reconciliations
- Responsible for journal entries, invoice preparation, and cash applications as directed.
- Prepare and compile grant compliance reports as well as program and department reports
- Assist to prepare schedule and supporting documents for annual audit.
- Assist with budget-to-actual analysis and other ad-hoc financial analysis.