Ref ID: 03720-0011701669
Classification: Staff Accountant
Compensation: $27.71 to $32.09 hourly
If you're an experienced accountant with a knack for accuracy, Accountemps has a terrific opportunity for you to check out. The privately held organization offering this multi-faceted opportunity is based in the Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania region, and provides a terrific work environment where effort is rewarded. The responsibilities of the Staff Accountant include preparing journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation. As a Staff Accountant, during the monthly close, many aspects of internal reporting will be your responsibility. Additionally, you'll be participating in compliance, reviewing schedules for the reporting processes, and staying connected with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits. The majority of time spent in this position involves producing Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. Play a vital role where effort is rewarded! Your chance to make an impact starts today call 215. 568. 4580!
As a Staff Account Your Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in monthly financial close workbook preparation, including annual closing process
- Maintain fixed asset ledger, depreciation, and reconciliation
- Offer descriptions of a large number of financial data and communicate insights in a useful and understandable manner
- Maintain monthly payment schedules
- Take part the in implementation and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures, ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Conduct month end close, journal entries, without supervision
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as needed
- Be a part of various department-wide initiatives
- Be responsible for analysis of income statements and balance sheets and communicate findings to management
- Ready complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
Your chance to make an impact starts today call 215. 568. 4580!