Now Hiring for a Staff Accountant in Center City!
PeopleShare is looking for an experienced Staff Accountant to support a Nonprofit organization!
Job Details for Staff Accountant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Salary: $46K - $50K
- Contract to Hire OR Direct Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Staff Accountant:
- Focus on grant compliance and accountability at the provider level
- Review monthly provider invoice submissions in accordance with deadlines in their contract
- Invoice Tracking
- Prepare monthly provider reports
- Assist with month end/year end close
Job Requirements for Staff Accountant:
- Bachelors degree in accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 5 years experience in general accounting
- MS Office Suite proficient - Esp. Excel
- Familiar with MIP Accounting Software
- Experience working in Nonprofits
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. #ind3