The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia is one of the 12 regional Reserve Banks that, together with the Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., make up the Federal Reserve System. It helps formulate and implement monetary policy, supervises banks and bank and savings and loan holding companies, and provides financial services to depository institutions and the federal government. The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia serves eastern and central Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, and Delaware.
Works within the Supervision, Regulation & Credit (SRC) department to establish and maintain a communication and engagement program, providing editorial and communications strategic support of the department`s key initiatives. Works closely with SRC senior management and business areas to produce employee outreach that highlights department culture, announcements, and projects to increase transparency. Implements and evaluates communications programs and projects to meet goals of SRC`s policies and objectives. Manages working relationships with department business area liaisons to provide consistent promotion and employee engagement efforts. Counsels department business areas and prepares internal strategic communications plans. May review the work of less experienced analysts and interns. Participates on System-related assignments and departmental projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce impactful and engaging messaging to drive awareness of SRC initiatives and people.
- Develop and implement a project level communications strategy and plan, including identification of key audiences, message development, and engagement
- Create communications materials across various channels that engages employees and tells a cohesive story
- Maintain productive relationships with SRC`s senior leader team and business area liaisons
- Ensure consistency of messages across all department communication channels, including Project Spotlights, news feed, and the intranet
- Connect employees to overall business strategies and priorities
- Analyze metrics and feedback and adjust channel content approach accordingly
- Light to medium graphic design and web production
Strategic Executive Engagement:
- Partner closely with other Bank and System strategic communication professionals to develop and support integrated internal and external executive communication strategies, plans and platforms
- Manage and supervise the production of internal executive communication channels and events (quarterly town halls, Monday Memos), including video scripts, written communications, presentations and overall logistics
- Partner with department and Bank outreach teams
- Serve as point-of-contact for Digital Strategy team regarding department`s intranet and internet content
To be considered for this opening, please submit a resume and cover letter.
We offer a great benefits package that features:
- Medical (4 options), Prescription, Dental (3 options), and Vision Insurance
- 401k/Thrift Plan with generous employer match
- Employer-funded Pension Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time & Holidays
- Monthly Commuter Allowance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Healthcare Spending Accounts
- Flexible Work Schedule available in most departments
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Onsite 24/7 Fitness Center including training classes, Peloton bikes and locker room / shower facilities
- Onsite Cafeteria and Coffee Shop
- Additional convenience benefits, discounts and more…