At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Be part of a team that provides best-in-class professional services and adds exceptional value to Exelon's family of companies. The IT Strategic Vendor Management Office (SVMO) is a function within the Office of the CIO (OCIO) that governs and oversees the delivery of IT services by a third-party multi-provider ecosystem. We are looking for people to join our team who have a passion for data and technology. We're on a mission to simplify, standardize, and automate our processes. We want to shift left and enable access to relevant, decision ready data on digital, self service platforms. Lead the detailed analysis and preparation of comprehensive reports/charts/graphs to support business operations. Conduct complex modeling, forecasting, trending, variance analysis, and other general financial and operational analysis. Track, maintain, analyze and provide current information on operational scorecards and/or service level agreements (SLAs). Support the design, development and implementation of digital technology and automation related to our data collection, analysis and presentation processes. Expected to work under minimal supervision.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Data Analytics and Reporting Services: Lead the detailed analysis and preparation of reporting in support of business operations for the SVMO which governs and oversees the contractual, financial and operational performance of multiple strategic partners. Build research supported models to provide analytical information for business stakeholder. Track, maintain, analyze, and provide current information related to operational performance. Develop and maintain various reports/charts/graphs. Assist others in the group in learning and performing this analysis. (35%)
- Support of Financial Services: Work collaboratively with IT SVMO Financial Manager on performance measures with related financial impacts e.g. Credits/Earn Backs. Work in conjunction with internal organizations to ensure that appropriate mechanisms are in place to provide SPP financial information as required. (20%)
- Support of Contract and Performance Services: Work collaboratively with IT SVMO Performance Manager on performance measures with related operational impacts e.g. KPIs/CPIs. Works in conjunction with internal organizations to ensure that appropriate mechanisms are in place to provide SPP performance information as required. (20%)
- Tools and Reporting Automation and Continuous Improvement: Work with internal and external organizations to develop tracking and reporting mechanisms to provide multi-dimensional views of performance and financial data. Drive continuous improvement through the design, development and implementation of digital scorecards and dashboards. Identify opportunities to automate manual processes and drive self-service reporting. Provide guidance to others in the group who are learning new tools and reporting capability. (25%)
- As assigned, work effectively with outsourcing partners
- Performs this service in support of the IT Strategic Vendor Management Office including related processes
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Finance, Information Technology) and 5-8 years related business experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel to retrieve and analyze data in support of business needs
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft software applications (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate level experience with specialized business technologies (e.g. Power BI, Splunk)
- Ability to provide in-depth analysis analytical and statistical problem solving, financial and business analysis
- Help other team member learn practices related to vendor management
- Customer driven with excellent oral and written communications skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of performance analysis (trending, root cause and gap analysis) benchmarking and compliance. Ability to analyze organizational data and complex problems, interpret and recommend alternative courses of action
- Tech Savvy - Eager and able to leverage technology to solve business problems
- MBA or relevant advanced degree
- Proficiency with Collaboration tools (SharePoint, Teams, Yammer)
- Application experience with ServiceNow, MS Access, PowerBI
- Experience with outsourcing agreements and associated operational processes; contract change requests, service level management
- Previous vendor management experience a plus
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor