The Scheduler shall aid in building, estimating, scheduling, and measuring performance on a complex government program, monitoring the program's execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria. The Scheduler shall assist in; developing and managing a project schedule that will communicate to all levels of the project team and stakeholders effectively. Determine, Analyze and report the critical path of the assigned portions of program based on schedule progress and established task dependencies.
- Relocation Assistance Package
-4% annual bonus
-100% company paid family benefits plans
-19 days PTO / 11 paid holidays.
Direct Placement Opportunity!
Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) familiarity
DOD / Government programs.
1. Receive inputs from Integrated Product Teams and update / maintain the Integrated Master Master Schedule (IMS) on a weekly and monthly basis.
2. Perform program schedule analysis and create reports to include: Metrics, Critical Path, Float, and schedule variances.
3. Deploy and maintain the Helicopter Division Project Planning Processes and Standards Project performance -progress, reporting, interpretation, alternative solutions analysis, execution & communication of requirements and changes to the IMS
- Bachelors in Business, Computer Science, Logistics, Engineering or relevant field
(or 10 more years of business / programs experience)
- 5-7 years in maintaining Integrated Master Schedules, preferably in the aviation industry.
- Background in US Government programs desirable.
- Experience in Project Management and Government/DOD Contracts preferred.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.