- Responsible for running/testing of molecular and cell based assays to support the Vector Core
- High-throughput screening
- Perform laboratory activities necessary for molecular biology testing including, but not limited to Cell based and Molecular Assays (PCR) - cell based potency assay, RTPCR, ELISA, Digital Drop PCR (DDPCR), Plaque Assays, Westernblots, Southernblots
- Laboratory maintenance/monitoring, and routine testing of client samples.
- Assist in the routine maintenance of general laboratory equipment
- Crank out testing in a GLP setting
- Experience in a GLP or GMP lab setting
- Troubleshoot assays
- Vector and toxicology lots - research grade vectors and testing for clinical materials from CMO's
- Bachelors in Biology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, etc.
- 3+ yrs of experience performing molecular and cell based assays (PCR, ELISA, cell based potency assay, RTPCR, ELISA, Digital Drop PCR (DDPCR), Plaque Assays, Western blots, Southern blots.
- PCR is a requirement
- GLP or GMP experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.