Company & Department Overview:
The Consumer Bank Marketing (CBM) team is a collection of collaborative and forward-thinking strategists with a passion for developing, testing, and executing world class marketing. We are Reimaging Banking with undeniably great products, effortless digital experiences, and a superior customer experience delivered through Cafes, Branches and online, CBM is taking bold steps to establish a differentiated Banking choice on a national scale.
This is an exciting time to join our team. 2018 was a pivotal year as we launched our first ever national Bank campaign. In the years to come we will continue to make significant investments in technology, retail customer experience and product enhancements to meet the needs (and demands) of modern banking. CBM has the opportunity to tell a compelling story to consumers as we rewrite banking history.
Are you a passionate marketer with a track record of delivering breakthrough results? Have you managed high-performing teams to achieve long term objectives? Are you known for your unique ability to develop insight driven campaigns? If you’re a persuasive, analytically rigorous, highly collaborative leader that is adept at bringing ideas to life in creative ways you may be the perfect match for our Senior Marketing Manager, National Marketing position located in Wilmington, DE.
This high-profile role will develop customer-centric marketing strategies and deliver integrated campaigns to help bring Banking Reimagined to the masses. The ideal candidate will be able to partner with multiple stakeholder groups including Brand Advertising, Brand Media, Enterprise Social, Product, Insights, and Marketing Analytics to deliver a comprehensive marketing strategy and execute insight driven campaigns that establish a new and different bank, one that is looking out for customers and their money.
• Lead a team of 4-6 direct reports to develop and execute integrated, multi-channel, marketing campaigns on a national scale to drive account growth, multi-product relationships, and brand affinity.
• Partner with cross-functional teams and agencies to develop unique value proposition and rigorously test and evaluate ideas within a consumer-centric framework.
• Create strategies and collaborate with Advertising, Media and Social partners to increase awareness and perception.
• Author sound campaign, media, and creative briefs to guide breakthrough work.
• Define market research and customer intelligence projects with internal teams and external vendors to harvest insights and inform campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years Advertising experience
- At least 2 years People Management experience
- MBA in Marketing or Strategy
- At least 7 years marketing experience
- At least 1 year experience marketing experience at a leading financial services or consumer company
- At least 1 year experience leading and coaching high-performing marketing teams
- At least 1 year experience creating and delivering integrated multi-channel (TV, radio, out of home, print, digital media, sponsorships/events, social and direct marketing) marketing campaigns.
- At least 1 year experience operating in Agile working model
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, work autonomously, and navigate ambiguity.
- Persuasive communicator both orally and in writing
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178