- Supports the asset management life cycle of information technology hardware and/or software assets throughout the organization. Implement policies, processes and procedures in support of Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) objectives.
- Identify and integrate ITAM processes with related processes within IS, to include Integrated Cloud Orchestration System (ICOS), procurement management, contract management, change management, and incident management.
Required Work Experience:
- 5 years of asset management, procurement, workstation support, or other job related work experience.
- Supports the asset management life cycle of information technology hardware and/or software assets throughout the organization.
- Ensures appropriate reconciliation of assets across multiple company networks to maintain an accurate inventory.
- Analytical skills are critical to this position.
- 95% of this role is a "desk job" using Excel and some Access. A 'pure' data analyst would not be a fit as the individual must understand software licensing and hardware components.
- "Inventory" to this group means lists of assets, not inventory on a shelf.
- To qualify candidates need experience supporting an environment equivalent to 10,000 users and 5,000 servers.