Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
As our technology organization shifts from traditional infrastructure towards virtualization, cloud-based deployments, highly convergent infrastructure, and containerization, the Sr. Information Security Engineer will be critical in defining, or transitioning to, corresponding authentication technologies supplying a stable, secure and effective strategy for our current and future-state infrastructure driven by automation and standardization/simplification of policy and control.
Scope will include:
- Unix platforms (Linux, Solaris, HP-UX and AIX)
- Integration with existing provisioning models
- Single-source-of-truth directory structure
- Application and toolset interoperability
- Reporting, validation and attestation of application/service configuration and compliance for internal/external audit
- Documentation and dissemination of information to support teams and leadership
- Partnership with engineers across multiple LOB, or Business partners, extending, or introducing new, capabilities
- Partner with Product Owners and Lines of Business to build and deliver integrated and holistic solutions aligned to Wells Fargo application and infrastructure authentication strategy
- Define SLAs, standards, metrics, offering, processes, and validation criteria for authentication products
- Create and communicate an integrated strategy and road-map for infrastructure services aligned to product areas, requirements, and execution goals
- SME for authentication services within the infrastructure including: Active Directory, Unix Authentication, Azure Active Directory and Application integration with products/offerings (on-prem and off-prem)
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 6+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of information security experience
- 5+ years of UNIX experience
- 3+ years of experience with Information security domains (data, crypto, IAM, network, platform or application)
- 3+ years of MS Active Directory experience
- 1+ years of experience with MS Azure cloud computing technology
- 5+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
- 5+ years of virtualization technologies experience
- 5+ years of virtual directory services experience
- 5+ years of LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) experience
- Information Security Frameworks and standards (FFIEC, NIST, ISO) experience
- 3+ years of JIRA experience
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud computing
Other Desired Qualifications
- Collaborative team work is required
- On-Call rotation participation (escalation)
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Saint Louis Park: 300 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.