Growing Pharmaceutical company seeking Senior Director of Manufacturing!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brittany Perry
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $210,000 - $230,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a leading life sciences company that provides a complete set of solutions in integrated early discovery to mid-phase biotherapeutic and ADC drug development services in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Why join us?
We offer a very aggressive compensation structure (base salary + bonus) and top of the line health benefits that cover the employee and their family. We also offer an excellent PTO package and a fun, rewarding company culture.
The Senior Director of Manufacturing and Bioconjugation will be responsible for managing operations of cGMP clinical and commercial toxin-linker and bioconjugation manufacturing suites. The role will require the incumbent to liaise with R&D, Analytical, Quality, Project Management and Business Development functions in order to plan, resource and execute production campaigns. At least initially, the role will also include hands-on manufacturing so the successful candidate must have a thorough knowledge of synthetic chemistry and experience of cGMP chemistry. This leader will rely on advanced experience in chemistry bioconjugation process development and problem solving skills to resolve complex issues and to assess the impact of product quality.
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with 10+ years of experience or Ph.D. in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, or related discipline with 5-10 years relevant experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Extensive knowledge of USP, ICH, FDA, 21 CFR, and other guidance documents
- Experience in biologics or small molecule manufacturing
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing environment
- Experience in process development
- The ability to prepare, review and execute GMP documents (Batch Records, SOPs, CAPAs, Change Control and Deviation Reports)
- Ability to plan projects and schedule work
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.