Interested in an Accounting career with a large international company headquartered in Colorado? TeleTech is a public company (Nasdaq: TTEC) seeking an Accounting Leader to provide direction for a talented team of Accountants. This individual should believe in continuous improvement, have a commitment to our organizational values, and the ability to celebrate team successes while having a little fun.
The Senior Accountant will execute daily financial statement close process steps on a timely basis for one or more Ledgers. Responsibilities include preparation of journal entries, monthly balance sheet reconciliations, interaction with other departments, and other duties as necessary. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of journal entries and schedules for month end close processPreparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of audit requests and other projects as deemed necessary
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Knowledgeable and current with US GAAP
- Be aware of SOX requirements and maintain compliance with key controls related to accounting duties
- Update and maintain quarterly accounting memorandums, as assigned
- BS/BBA in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
- Accounting experience required, 3 years
- Experience with Oracle ERP, Noetix and Hyperion a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $51,000 - $90,000 annually. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.