PeopleShare has a great opportunity for a Sr. Accountant!
We are looking for a Sr. Accountant for a non-profit organization in Philadelphia, Pa!
Job Details for Property Accountant:
- -remote to start, then hybrid role - remote/in office
- mission driven non-profit organization
- great benefits - PTO, 403b, vision, dental
- Direct Hire
- full time
- $70K-$80K salary
Job Responsibilities & Description for Sr. Accountant:
- Manage and FU on all Year End Activities- ensure the books are closed properly for the year
- Oversee Client Funds Department (team of 2) check and monitor reporting, deadlines and progress
- Routine Staff Supervisor of total team of 6, along with all Journal Entries- Jump-in where needed to execute the work to stay on deadline and oversee to ensure staff is keeping pace(2 in Client Funds, 4 in Accounting- some staff in these departments newly promoted, some have 20 years exp-be able to manage all accordingly and familiarity of managing remote/hybrid)
- Bach Degree in Accounting is a MUST
- 3-5 Years of SR Accounting with Supervisory experience or 5 years of Staff Accounting
- Strong General Ledger and Financial Reporting required
- + would be non-profit experience
- Financial Edge is their Accounting software- not popular but worth noting
- IDEAL Candidate is SR Accountant, Accounting Supervisor, Lead Accountant
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.