Ref ID: 03720-0011870564
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Can you thrive in a demanding work environment? Do you want to work for an authority in the Financial Services field? If your answers are yes, then Robert Half may have the job you want. In the role of Senior Accountant, you will handle the preparation and consolidation of financial statements, the analysis and reconciliations of accounts, and the analysis of cash flow. You will also establish budgets and forecasts, prepare audits, and manage internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates must be highly skilled at analytics. In this full-time role, you will be well compensated, offered great benefits, and have the chance to grow. This Senior Accountant role is located in Philadelphia.
- Assist in the monthly closing and financial reporting process as directed by the Assistant Controller/Controller
- Prepare and review monthly journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Maintain integrity of balance sheet and income statement accounts through review of account activity and balances for accuracy and reasonableness.
- Perform financial analysis of the balance sheet and income statement.
- Coordinate daily banking and treasury activities as needed.