Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
The Specialist - Human Resources has overall HR account management responsibilities with emphasis on employee relations, assist in the attainment of Everise’s business objective concurrent with sound human resources practices. The scope of the position includes fielding HR question from manager and associates. This position is expected to become a business partner with each manager and counseling people managers on human resources issues.
• Function as integral business partner with client departments
• Coach and counsel managers and associates on human resources issues
• Facilitate problem resolutions between appropriate parties
• Ensure compliance and consistency of all company policies, procedures and practices
• Manage all HR related concerns; employee relations, payroll and benefits
• Handles notices of infractions, administrative investigations and administrative hearings on issues raised
• Special projects and assignments when required
• Provide direction and guidance to non-exempt HR staff when needed
• 4 years previous work experience as a HR Generalist
• Working knowledge of US Labor Law
• Ability to multi task and reprioritize
• Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced environment
• General knowledge and experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.