As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several full and part-time Special Education and General Education Teachers to provide in-person services for K-12 charter school students. Special Ed or General Ed Certification are preferred, but not required with at least 1-2 years of experience.
These positions are for the remainder of the 2021/2022 school year.
Special Education / General Teacher Days/Hours Needed: Full-Time: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm. Monday - Friday / Part-Time: 3-5 days per week
Special Education / General Teacher Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Special Ed or General Ed Certification preferred, but not required with at least 1-2 years experience
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education / General Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Driving student achievement
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and other staff members
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.