As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Special Education Teacher (SPED) to provide services for middle school students in a charter school. This position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year.
PA Certification in Special Education Required.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Days/Hours Needed: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm /25-30 hours per week
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- PA Certified in Special Education in the state of Pennsylvania
- Supervisory Experience required
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities Include:
• Demonstration of mentoring or coaching teachers
• Knowledge of special education compliance and laws
• Proficiency in the use of technology for individual communication
• Proficiency in the presentation of technology to enhance small and large student group information & demonstration sessions
• Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to interface diplomatically with other teachers, administrators, parents, students, support staff and outside professional contacts
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.