Make your career your greatest adventure! EBS is seeking a full-time Special Education Teacher to facilitate educational instruction to meet student’s individual needs. The candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with district personnel to provide support in a variety of learning environments. To make your transition easy, EBS’s experienced team leads, along with our licensure, relocation, and housing departments will help you as you start your career with EBS. The support doesn’t stop there: you’ll have an entire team of mentors, colleagues, and Career Specialists dedicated to helping you grow and advance to become the special educator you have always wanted to be. Change your path, hone your specialty, and build your experience - the options for career growth are unlimited.
- Develop and implement instruction to meet needs of students
- Manage IEPs and evaluations of students
- Collaborate and work alongside of teachers and school administration
- Knowledge of legal, ethical, and professional practices
- Understanding of special education testing and concepts
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work and build relationships with students, parents, school administration