Location: Marcus Hook, PA 19061
Date Posted: 09/19/2022
Category: Education K12
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is the leading provider of in-person and online related services for K-12 education staffing. We will act on your behalf as your own personal agent and work to create the perfect match for your skills and experience.
As part of our mission to bring out the best in our children, we have partnered with our schools to find stellar Special Education Teachers to enrich the lives of students in the Philadelphia metro area.
* Establish and maintain a developmentally appropriate classroom.
* Promote emotional and social growth for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
* Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals.
* Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate these objectives to students.
* Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional materials.
* Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
* Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
* Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Principal.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
* Current Pennsylvania Special Education Instructional Certificate
* Determination to drive student achievement and set high expectations for all students
* The ability to motivate, support, and challenge students in a student-centered, standards-driven classroom community
* A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence
* Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges
* Outstanding instructional skills driven by data and delivered through rigorous and engaging strategies
* Weekly paychecks
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor; choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to broad array of client opportunities
Currently, KES refers professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Title: Special Education Teacher
Class: Special Education Teacher
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1234480-60
Company: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions
Contract Contact: Contract Submit PA
Office Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Office Phone: 888-829-2477
Office Address: 950 E. Haverford Road, Suite 100B, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.