As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full or part-time Special Education Coordinator to provide support to the Special Education Director for the school's special education program. The position is in a charter school in Philadelphia, retirees are welcome to apply. Prior experience as a school liaison or coordinator is required. Supervisory certificate preferred. This position is for the 2021/2022 school year.
Please Note: if we have several open positions listed in your profession and location, you only need to apply for one to be considered for all!
Special Education Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- PA Certified Teacher
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Co-teaching in a high school science classroom
- Making accommodations and modifications to the curriculum and assignments.
- Working in small groups in break-out rooms with special education students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.