As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking two (2) Special Education Coordinators to provide support to the Special Education Director for a charter school special education program. These are full-time permanent positions are for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 school years.
Special Education Coordinator Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Special Education
- PA State certification
- Special Education Supervisory certification preferred
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
Special Education Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Supervising the writing of IEPs by all caseload managers and related service providers
- Managing a Special Education caseload and Coordinators
- Providing support and specific oversight in transition planning, writing measurable annual goals with baselines, including psychologist's recommendations in the IEP, documenting the full program and services, and meeting all federal and state requirements
- Facilitating IEP meetings with parents/guardians and all needed IEP team members
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.