The Sourcing Coordinator is responsible for collaborating with Strategic Sourcing Category Managers on a multitude of Sourcing projects ranging from RFXs, contract management reviews and other supply chain management initiatives. Key activities include but are not limited to client interviews, financial analysis and the modeling of proposals in the creation of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint communication summaries.
BGIS is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, including facilities management, project management, energy & sustainability services, strategic workplace consulting, real estate services and capital planning. Its range of solutions, supported by efficient systems, processes and people, enables it to create and optimize places that work for its clients. The team is dedicated to inspiring better business performance and helping clients focus on their core businesses. With over 20 years of experience, we employ over 5,000 skilled professionals and manage in excess of 56 million square meters of property and infrastructure, and delivers services that drive sustainable cost reductions for its clients
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with Strategic Sourcing Category Managers to administer the lifecycle of supplier agreements/contracts.
- Prepares all documentation required for contract execution accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all contracts options and amendments are executed in accordance with the terms and conditions in a timely fashion.
- Collaborates with the SCA team to track and secure document renewals applicable to the contract terms and conditions (i.e. option year renewals, insurance certificates, WSIB and CSST certificates renewals, bonding etc.).
- Tracks and files project proposals and quotes, supplier correspondence and performance management- related information
- Manages and coordinates the service level change process for vendor agreements – confirming pricing and scope, amending contracts as required, and interfacing with Finance to ensure modification to payment requirements.
- Drafts and provides support in drafting amendments to vendor agreements.
- Coordinates the contract renewal/evaluation process. This entails compiling and generating purchasing activity statistical reports and issuing required notices and communications to both Strategic Sourcing Category Managers and vendors.
- Administers assigned vendor agreements including the planning and facilitation of proactive supplier business reviews
- Administers assigned National Service Programs and liaises between BGIS Canada team members and CBG contacts within the National Service Programs.
- Provides support to effectively implement sourcing department initiatives. This includes the maintenance of standardized templates such as for contracts, scopes of work, service level agreements, and Letters of Agreement (LOA).
- Responsible for responding to inquiries made by internal and external stakeholders, including Facility Managers, Financial Controllers, Sourcing managers and vendors.
- Resolves invoice discrepancies
- Maintains contract depository
- Supports the Purchase Order Administrator in their duties
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Community college diploma or equivalent training (e.g. RPA, CET)
JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE: More than one year up to three years
Knowledge & Skills
- College diploma in business or other relevant program
- Additional training in contract law
- 1 – 3 years related experience
- Experience with contract negotiations and administration
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Proficiency with Oracle or RealSuite application is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent business writing skills, technical writing skills an asset
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task under deadline pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation
- Experience as a paralegal or legal assistant, familiarity with contract law in a corporate/commercial setting and contracts administration is an asset
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment and training.
BGIS is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within BGIS who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity