Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Enterprise Services and Portfolio Management (ESPM) is the CIO organization for the Information Technology Line of Business; our mandate is to establish and govern an IT Tools and Data Portfolio which crosses multiple IT organizations and provide direct technology management for a subset of that portfolio. This Technology Solutions Engineer position within the IT Management Foundation Services (IT MFS) organization is directly accountable for delivering solutions on ServiceNow while ensuring the stability, security and integrity of the overall enterprise ServiceNow platform. The role demands subject matter expertise (SME) in both the ServiceNow technical platform as well as the business services enabled by ServiceNow. The Technology Solutions Engineer (TSE) will work directly with Wells Fargo business and technology partners, as well as 3rd party service providers to design and implement ServiceNow solutions for Wells Fargo.
The TSE will be responsible for ServiceNow platform design, including Security, Integrations, Foundation Data, Entitlements, Performance, Scalability and Availability. While the initial scope includes IT Service Management, IT Operations Management and HR Service Request Management, this scope will increase as Wells Fargo rolls out the enterprise ServiceNow platform.
Candidate must have experience working in a complex and matrixed enterprise environment where the team member must follow corporate policies regarding security, audit, and compliance control processes.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business and technology partners to design and deliver large, high level ServiceNow solutions with direct impact to organization-wide objectives.
- Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible factors.
- Implement, configure and maintain and improved ServiceNow platform functionality
- Perform ServiceNow platform administration, including Security, Integrations, Foundation Data, Entitlements, Performance, Scalability and Availability
- Interact with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, division and/or customers.
- Ensure continuous availability and operational enablement with a focus on scalability
- Analyze and transform business and user requirements into actionable specifications
- Consult and advise cross-functional teams on existing and forthcoming solutions
- Work with Operations and cross-functional business users to resolve technical concerns; triage and coordinate response to performance and accessibility issues, incidents, system changes and reporting requirements
- 5 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 3+ years of ServiceNow experience in one or a combination of the following: building, implementing, maintaining platform technologies, workflows or integrations
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Experience supporting or directing offshore teams
- 2 + years of experience developing or supporting IT Service Management solutions (e.g. Incident Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Configuration Management)
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Advanced understanding of IT industry frameworks including ITIL, IT4IT, COBIT
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- An industry-standard technology certification
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.