Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
The Software Sr Engineer is part of the Enterprise Messaging Engineering team within Technology Infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have prior experience withengineering solutions to support archival of electronic communications in a regulated industry. This individual will be part of a larger team and should be able to design, administer, support, monitor and troubleshoot internally developed or third-party application software. The candidate must be able to work individually as well as collaboratively in a team environment. Scripting and knowledge of database queries will be essential to the success of the candidate in this role. Candidates should have experience in large corporate environments where systems must be built to known corporate policies regarding security, audit, compliance and change management processes. Candidates must have the ability to create documentation that can be used by Operations in support of the change management processes as well as artifacts that meet requirements driven by project teams, security, compliance and audit. Documentation, test scripts, BCP plans as well as fail back plans are critical to the stability and availability of the environment and are required to be created and maintained for production systems.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- 5 + years of experience delivering and supporting large, highly available enterprise-level applications
- 3+ years of experience supporting technology in a regulated environment
- 3+ years of database experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology software: engineering solutions
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in engineering and implementing enterprise software solutions.
- Prior experience in electronic communications messaging systems and knowledge of meta data within electronic communications.
- Prior experience in creating technical documentation as well as implementation plans and test scripts.
- Experience and working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience and working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Experience and working knowledge of Windows Server, PowerShell and associated automation tools.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies such as Exchange or Teams.
- Prior experience in engineering or supporting Smarsh Vantage software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge and exposure with networking technologies (IP, DNS, Routing, Switching).
- Basic knowledge and exposure with firewalls (Ports, Rules).
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks according to established scope and time lines.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks as required.
- Excellent team and vendor relationship skills
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.