Title: Software Engineer MEAN Full Stack
Location: Ambler PA (Hybrid to start)
Rate: DOE (depending on experience)
Client is seeking a Software Engineer that will be responsible for architecting, adapting, and implementing software solutions.
- Use TDD practices to build and test code to validate functionality against requirements and to ensure quality software
- Document designs and code to the right level to accurately estimate complexity and time in an agile fashion
- Iterate through incremental software development lifecycle wherein priorities, requirements and scope evolve, sometimes rapidly, over time and often mid-project (be agile)
- Familiar with Node, React, Angular, Go, Docker, Microservices, Event Sourcing, and Git.
- Development using MEAN OR MERN stack with React.js, Angular 7.0 and a Node backend
- An understanding of developing software (both frontends and backend), and an understanding of software development practices in an enterprise environment
- Experience using difference SaaS technologies/stacks/modules and understanding of which are best when implementing RESTful microservices, with an emphasis on latest Node/Express and unit testing using Mocha/Chai
- Understanding of development best practices including TDD, CI/CD
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com