Purpose of Position:
- Develop web-based software applications and reusable components for our clients software
product offerings and operations.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and initiative to identify and implement technical solutions that
improve our clients software products and operations.
- Interface with stakeholders to collect and document their needs, use cases, user stories.
- Responsible for maintaining cloud infrastructure and software systems that are essential to in
delivering our products to our customers.
- Manage personal workload and priorities to achieve objectives.
- Troubleshoot and document software bugs or requirements gaps in applications.
- Support requirement identification, gap analysis, and development of needed system and
database enhancements to applications.
- Continually learn about established and new software development tools and technologies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred) in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Information Management, Engineering, or comparable programming experience.
- 2+ years of paid software application development experience building web-based applications.
- Experience working with design and prototyping tools like Figma and Adobe XD.
- UI/UX experience working on complex Web application designs is a plus
- Experience in the development of artifacts such as sketches, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups
is a plus.
- Experience with Angular/TypeScript.
- Experience with programming in one or more of the following programming languages: Java,
Python or Groovy.
- Proficient with developing application server code and REST endpoints using NodeJS and
- Proficient in using AWS Cloud Services (EC2, S3, CloudFront, ELB, Route53, Cognito, and
lambda) for web application development.
- Proficient in using AWS CI/CD pipeline for application deployment.
- Experience with SQL (MYSQL is a Plus).
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (Elasticsearch is a plus).
- Experience managing software version control systems like GitHub.
- Ability to interpret client/customer requests and propose technical solutions.
- Ability to decompose and integrate complex programming tasks