Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Perspecta is a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, and developers work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further.
When you join Perspecta, you ally yourself with some of the smartest, most dedicated people in the industry. From mission domain experts with decades of experience, to engineers and developers using the latest agile techniques, you will find a team of people you’ll be proud to learn from and work with.
Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through highly competitive salaries and benefits packages, but also with the opportunity to create a meaningful impact on projects that matter. We will provide you the flexibility to shape a role that helps develop the career you want.
Perspecta is looking for SOFTWARE ENGINEERS to join a skilled, highly respected and long-standing team supporting Modeling and Simulation development and analysis of emerging GEOINT remote sensing systems. The successful candidate will be part of a team developing a robust capability of engineering models using multiple diverse datasets and sources. In support of predictive analysis of complex systems, the candidate will be responsible for developing software for mission-based engineering models of current and future enterprise capabilities, analyze the output of those models, and enhance/maintain those models.
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Experience with Unix/Linux Scripting
- Experience with Python, C/C++, Fortran, or similar
- Experience with MS Excel, Perl, R, SAS, Matlab, or similar
- Demonstrated capability and success working in team environments
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (aerospace, mechanical, electrical, software), Imaging Science, Mathematics, Physics or related technical field with experience and/or interest in writing software (ie coding)
- Experience in Data Mining, Analysis, Performance Analysis, Predictive Analytics and Reporting using various methods and tools
- Experience with system modeling and discrete event simulation techniques
- Familiarity with User Interface Development and Data Visualization
- Experience in developing software applications and data architectures supporting systems engineering/development efforts
- Familiarity with formal Software Testing
- Experience in Data Modeling, Relational Database RDBMS (e.g MS SQL Server or similar), SQL, Database administration
- Experience with computational scaling, distributed application technologies, and software performance optimization
- Experience with Software Life Cycle Management, Software License Management, and Configuration Control and Software Baseline
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).