Location: Bordentown, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER IV-
This position is part of a cross-functional team of .NET Developers, Mobile Developers, Quality Engineers, Systems Engineers and Business Systems Analysts working under the leadership of a Delivery Manager.
• At least 5 years hands-on software development experience designing, writing, debugging and testing code.
• Advanced understanding and ability to use common computer programming algorithms to solve problems.
• Experience in designing, building, refactoring and releasing native mobile applications.
• Advanced understanding of software development patterns, including the implementation of iOS/Android design patterns
• Solid understanding of IT environments including networking, server technologies, databases, security and performance.
• Experience and proficiency in the day-to-day practicalities of Software Development methodologies and practices such as Lean, Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Waterfall and Kanban.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Software development qualifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional Developer or Oracle Certified
Java Programmer preferred.
• Hands-on software development experience writing Android and/or iOS mobile apps.
• Preferred will be with both Android and iOS Mobile app development experience.
• Hands-on experience and proficiency in at least one or many of: Objective-C/Swift (iOS), Java/Kotlin (Android).
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]