Kforce has a client that is seeking a Software Developer/Technical Support in Philadelphia, PA.
This position will provide the uppermost level of technical support to our users for resolving difficult problems. The position will test, verify data accuracy, review configurations, provide test scenarios, troubleshoot issues, interact with and provide information to customers, and modify software for bug fixes and enhancements.
Technical support hours will run 8a through 9p ET with overlapping shifts to ensure all hours are covered. Looking for candidates in Pacific Time to cover the later shift. Candidates will work out of their home office.
- Analyze and troubleshoot production systems and applications
- Monitor and respond to reported solution issues
- Analyze complex application, system and infrastructure issues
- Modify application software to mitigate defects in MVC.NET Core and React solutions
- Participate in system testing and validation of production changes
- Interact and collaborate with end users, support personnel, and development teams
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity
- Work closely with other development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into software design
- Operate in an agile development environment while collaborating with key stakeholders
- All other duties as assigned