- Woz Enterprise has an excellent apprenticeship opportunity for individuals looking to start or advance their career in technology with one of our prominent clients. Our client is an industry leader in technology services and consulting, providing you a great opportunity to get immediate training and work experience.
- Selected applicants will go through a training program that teaches them to design, create, and deliver stable and scalable software systems using modern technologies and concepts. Selected applicants will learn the foundational skills of computer science along with modern web and app development tools.
What careers are we hiring for?
- Java Software Developer, Application Support Analyst, Test Analyst, SAP Cloud Developer, Salesforce Administrator
How the program works:
- Woz Enterprise apprenticeship program will select individuals who meet the entry qualifications
- You will receive in-depth training for 12 weeks to prepare for your hired role
- You will work on projects while in training gaining real world experience
- Once your training is completed, you will interview with client company for direct hire and, if selected, you will be provided with an offer of employment along with your assigned work location
Join us and be part of the next generation of Tech!
Interviews are starting now!
What We Are Looking For:
- Work Experience:
- Minimum: 6+ month of work experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder)
- Strong desire to learn tech skills like coding, data analysis, networking
- Great communication skills, experience working directly with customers and clients.
- Ability to thrive in a remote learning environment.
- A natural problem solver