Ref ID: 02760-0011830657
Classification: Software Developer
A client of Robert Half Technology has a new job opening for a Software Developer. This position requires the chosen candidate to be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Moorestown, New Jersey area.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Tech School / Work Experience
• 5+ years’ experience in software development using the Microsoft Stack: C#, .Net 4.5+, .Net Core
• Experience working with customers & end Users to define requirements and best practices.
• Understanding and recent usage of object-oriented programming models
• Experience designing and maintaining relational data structures using code first methodology: Linq, Dapper, and/or Entity Framework, MsSql, MySql, or Postgres
• Experience with advanced concepts of Excel sheets, Pivot tables, and Flat Files
• Experience working and deploying via CI/CD. (Gitlab or Github)
• Experience with ASP.NET Webforms, ASP.NET MVC
• Experience utilizing existing REST services
• Experience with Dependency Injection
• Experience with Jet Brains Resharper and Rider
• Experience with an ETL products or processes