PURPOSE: To Provide the Forman with support services related to landfill operations and maintenance requirements.
- Assist with landfill operations including:
- Modifies landfill gas systems in accordance with system or landfill needs
- Expand landfill gas systems in accordance with plans
- Repairs landfill gas system as needed
- Identifies potential malfunctions in the landfill gas system
- May provide back up to equipment operator
- provides minimal assistance for land fill gas plant by performing required operations and maintenance as needed to variety and machinery air coolers, compressors, coalescing files, oil/water separators, refrigeration skid, pumps, flaers, GC, flow meters, and blowers
- Performing construction inspection services
- Collecting field data
- Observing, photographing and documenting the progress of construction work
- Performing material testing
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
Must possess a valid Drivers license
Note: This is a safety sensitive position that requires drug testing as a condition of employment.
Knowledge of basic mechanics and heavy equipment. Knowledge of basic office skills. Skill in systems monitoring and testing. Skill in monitoring equipment and devices. Skill in applying the tools used in creating and modifying spreadsheets and database applications. Ability to operate motor vehicle and traverse rough terrain. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations. Ability to work and communicate effectively orally and in writing.