We have an immediate need for a Field Superintendent /Field PM. This position requires a minimum of 7-10 years experience in the Philadelphia (DE, NJ PA area) commercial construction market.
This position is NOT assignment based! This is a full-time position with a stable and busy firm. Axis Construction Management, LLC. has been in business for over 18 years and have created an impressive resume of projects ranging from Medical to multifamily residential.
The following are additional requirements/conditions for a candidate to be considered.
· Computer skills (min) – excel, word, MS project, outlook, etc..
· Computer skills (preferred) - ProLog, OnScreen Take off
· Relevant College degree preferred
· ICRA and OSHA certified preferred
· Medical, multifamily residential and hospitality experience
- Medical experience preferred
· Proficient with all industry standard documentation (i.e. RFIs, Change Orders, two week outlooks, daily logs, cost controls, scopes, contracts etc…)
· Local to the Philadelphia area (within a one-hour drive of the office in KOP)
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Mandatory drug test and criminal background
· Random drug test after employment
** Must live within the Philadelphia area. We are a busy GC with many ongoing and upcoming projects. We are looking for the perfect candidate to establish a career and home with Axis Construction Mgmt., LLC.
- Competitive Health & Dental Package
- 401 K
- Company paid Life Insurance
- tuition reimbursement
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
If you are interested in this position email you resume and be sure to INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS