Calling all Production Workers/Laborers! If you have experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing setting please apply. If you do not have this experience but are interested in learning please apply also. Job description are listed below:
Familiar with basic hand tools
This individual will be working as a General Shop Helper assisting multiple departments throughout the manufacturing facility. They will be assisting to alleviate back ups of work and preparing products to be shipped.
- Candidates will be using basic hand tools / power tools, and deburring tools to help clean finished products made of stainless steel.
- Clock in and out of travelers using the bar code system
- May potentially perform simple mechanical assembly work such as building computer enclosures/boxes.
- Basic warehouse functions such as wrapping, packing and assist with loading finished products for shipping
- Responsible for handling basic janitorial tasks and keeping the production areas cleaned.
- Candidates must be able to lift up to 50lbs when needed
OPENING ON 1ST SHIFT.
PLEASE APPLY AND I WILL REACH OUT SHORTLY!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.