Senior Vice President of Marketing -- GENETWORx
GENETWORx is a lab with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. With expertise in COVID-19, pharmacogenetic testing, and personalized health, GENETWORx is a CAP accredited and CLIA certified laboratory. That accreditation is the gold standard awarded to clinical laboratories that exceed inspection qualifications and ensure a consistent level of service that positively impacts patient care. Owned by Recovery Centers of America, GENETWORx quickly pivoted in March 2020 to become a leading provider of COVID-19 tests. GENETWORx offers 99% accurate diagnostic tests, antibody tests, testing and reporting software, on-site testing management and more for universities and colleges, long term care facilities, Fortune 500 companies, and more.
The Senior Vice President of Marketing for GENETWORx will be part of the broader Recovery Centers of America Marketing team, based out of King of Prussia, PA, and work closely with the GENETWORx team based in VA.
Recovery Centers of America/GENETWORx is seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic Senior Vice President of Marketing looking to grow their career, a Marketing team and our laboratory business.
The Senior VP of Marketing should have experience growing a young, revenue-generating entrepreneurial company to a large, multi-pronged business in a short period of time. Extensive experience in both B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to consumer) preferred. The Senior VP will be responsible for evolving the lab's brand, creating new products and services desirable by existing and future clients, crafting elaborate business development and strategic plans, and effectively implementing those plans across multiple marketing and sales channels.
The Senior VP should have extensive experience in growing a brand and creating and executing marketing plans for both businesses and consumers. From digital to traditional advertising to print collateral, the Senior VP will be instrumental in crafting the sales and marketing pitch and reasons to choose GENETWORx for our multiple, and growing, products and services. They should have hands on experience with website development and design and all forms of digital marketing (ex. paid search, SEO, social, retargeting, etc.). The Senior VP will lead the company's strategy and execution of all digital and non-digital marketing, potentially including traditional advertising channels such as TV, radio, out of home, and more.
The Senior VP will be responsible for establishing and managing a marketing team, inclusive of recruitment, team development and retention. As the company evolves, so will the design and skill set of the Marketing team, as determined by the Senior VP.
This position is for someone currently in a Vice President, Senior Vice President or Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) position. If you have vision, the ability to develop strategy, and the skills execute, this is a position for you.
- Recruit, lead and retain a world-class internal Marketing team.
- Meet and exceed aggressive company-wide goals around sales of GENETWORx products and services.
- Build the GENETWORx brand, as well as any additional future brands, as the predominant provider of COVID-19, pharmacogenetic and genomic services in the US.
- Create and package products and services which will aggressively grow the business GENETWORx does within the spaces of COVID, pharmacogenetic testing, genomic services and additional healthcare services to B2B, B2C and B2G (business to government) clients.
- Partner closely with Sales to identify to provide the Sales team with the strategy and material necessary to sell the GENETWORx products and services and differentiate them in the marketplace.
- Responsible for creating world-class websites, collateral, advertising and sales pitches, and ensuring they are accurate and sell our products and services effectively.
- In partnership with agencies and the larger Marketing team, plan and execute digital and traditional advertising campaigns to grow sales with new clients and existing clients.
- Collaborate on creative development to support new programs, products, and services, including hands-on copywriting for a multitude of channels.
- Manage the creative and content creation process, ensuring that our messaging is cohesive and organized across all marketing and advertising efforts.
- Manage a budget in terms of planning, tracking, optimizing, and reporting.
- Analyze real-time and trending performance, have a strong handle on the KPIs of the business and share analysis throughout the organization.
- Partner closely with the call center, sales team, lab operations and more across the organization to ensure our strategy, execution and results are on point.
- Conduct market research on other laboratories and client needs in order to identify opportunities to improve or expand upon our services.
- Communicate trends, highlights, and lessons to internal colleagues in a professional, succinct manner.
- Vet new and emerging advertising opportunities in all channels.
- Organize and present planning and results presentations to be shared internally with company executives and leadership.
Education and Experience:
- 15+ years' experience in a very hands Marketing role, ideally within the healthcare industry, that required creating, growing and retaining a cross-functional Marketing team which excelled at their work.
- Expertise strategizing and executing complex cross- channel marketing campaigns, inclusive of digital (PPC, SEO, Social) and traditional (TV, radio, out of home, print, etc.) channels for both B2B and B2C clients.
- Expertise delivering significant individual contributions and accomplishing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in writing and all forms of communication (web content, emails, presentations, etc.) for both internal and external audiences. Examples of communications will be required.
- Strong knowledg
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled